December 12, 2011

Amazing Tuesday top 10



~Ten things that remind me of all of the amazingness that surrounds me ~

What's amazing is that I'm trying to find the amazing things when I feel so broken down lately, exhausted, needing a day off, so sick of the laundry, dishes, diapers, fights, crying, anger, mess, and cold.
Thinking about (and feeling like) Cinderella (minus the glass slipper, pumpkin coach, prince, and fairy godmother)
Then taking a deep breath and sucking it up
Making spaghetti from scratch
Taking care of a sick little one
Machine quilting the Atari quilt and so damn excited about the outcome
Revisiting dreams, reminding myself, imagining
Trying to suppress the desire to quilt all day long...because that is not reality
adjusting to the cold of the season and wanting to build a campfire right there on my living room floor
A fiery red sunset in the west at the end of a long day

No comments: