October 25, 2011

some quilts I have made....







These are some of the quilts I have made. I started quilting in 2008 after finishing a small baby quilt for my daughter. I fell in love with the process of making a quilt. I love all of the different steps involved (measuring, drawing, outlining, cutting, stacking, sewing, connecting, bordering, binding...) and I strive towards completion. Completion is a big part of the process.

The baby quilt for my daughter has become a family momento of her first year. She would lay on it in her first months, then roll, push up, sit, and one day she stepped off of it. The little quilt has seen it's fair share of messes too! Now it hangs over my son's crib edge.

I hope to quilt as long as I can and my head is always full of new designs.

Happy Quilting!

No comments: